PVC-ST (5 Year Guarantee)
- 5 Years
- 12 Years
- long lasting covers offering the very best outdoor cover protection & excellent indoor-use commercial/industrial covers
Superior in quality and performance against any polyester, this 100% waterproof textile is the most suitable for UK climate as well as use in countries such as Spain, Switzerland and France.
- Marine grade textile, extremely strong, durable, superior UV stability, 100% waterproof, mildew resistant, non-porous easy to clean, ability to cope in -30/+70°.
- Ideal for all sizes of covers, shapes and designs, as this textile can be High Frequency welded (strongest form of join) so no matter the size of cover, the top panel will be seam-free and 100% waterproof.
- Can be sign printed onto (POA)
This textile is also available (POA) in slightly different thicknesses and with option to being fire retardant, this makes it ideal for many types of machinery covers or where it will be used for a commercial or industrial purpose. Mesh panels can be added low down onto covers to allow airflow and breathability (POA).
We source the majority of our textile from Germany, America and France, who are at the forefront of innovative, consistently high performance textiles. We will never compromise our PVC-ST textile quality. We use this textile for our own brand of covers which we are well known for.
Polyethylene (200 GSM)
- 3 Years
- 5 Years
- Lightweight waterproof covers which are tough, strong, yet cost-economic
This 200gsm cross laminated woven polyethylene is stronger than most polyesters, yet is a very cost-effective choice as it is a tarpaulin-like textile. With the correct design, fit and use should see many years. It has some fantastic properties, and for medium sized outdoor covers would be second-best to PVC-ST.
- Lightweight, waterproof, strong, mildew resistant, good UV stability, and non-porous easy to clean; This textile is ideal for outdoor use.
- Ideal for small-medium sized covers (not for anything which has 2 or more length/width over 2m).
Important note: Due to the textile being 2m off the roll, if the item is more than 195cm in more than 1 direction then there will need to be a seam landing somewhere on the top panel (which would be to our discretion). If this is the case then we will warn you, and the cover will not be fully waterproof. It is important to note that this textile has a more tarpaulin-like appearance and feel to it.
The lifespan expectation shown is based upon a small sized good-fitting cover in average weather conditions, ground-floor use in the UK. We do put a 3 years guarantee* on this textile subject to the cover being the correct fit, size and application.
If used as an indoor dust cover, the life expectancy would be a lot more.
Polyester (500 Denier)
- 1 Year
- 5 Years
- Lightweight dust covers, exhibition covers, semi-exposed outdoor covers
Excellent and long lasting as an indoor-use dust cover or storage cover. Can be used for certain outdoor furniture covers.
- Very lightweight, medium strength, waterproof, UV stabilised, fabric-like feel to it, easy to clean.
- Excellent and beautiful qualities for exhibition covers.
- Can be folded down very small.
- Available as Fire Retardant (POA).
500 denier waterproof-backed polyester is used a lot in the outdoor cover industry. It is favoured by many companies who manufacture overseas; but for a very exposed outdoor cover requiring long uncompromisable life-span within the UK climate we favour PVC-ST or polyethylene.
Important note: Due to the textile only being 1.5m off the roll, if the item is more than 145cm in more than 1 direction then there will need to be a seam landing somewhere on the top panel (which would be to our discretion). If this is the case then we will warn you, and the cover will not be fully waterproof.
The life span expectation shown is based upon a semi-exposed small outdoor furniture cover. The average dust cover is usually 10 years+.